Triumph Tiger 800 XRX Low 2019 – OTR Price: £10,700.00
The new road-loving Tiger 800 XRX ‘LRH’ is an even more accessible version of this easy-handling bike, and is perfect for touring the world’s highways..
Crystal White (+£150)
Lucerne Blue (+£150)
Matt Jet Black (+£150)
Low seat version: 760 – 780 mm
- Thrilling new generation 800cc engine providing more power and torque low down
- Lower ratio 1st gear improving acceleration and off-road traction
- Lighter, freer-flowing exhaust
- New cast road wheels including 19” front
- Switchable ABS and Traction Control
- Tailored ergonomics – adjustable seat height, handlebar position, brake and clutch levers
- Metzeler Tourance tyres
- On Board computer
- 12V & USB Power Sockets
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- Ergonomic Switchcubes and 5-way Joystick
- LED Daytime Running Light DRL set-up
- Brembo premium front brakes
- 5 position screen and aero deflectors
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off Road and Sport
- Updated Cruise Control
- Centre Stand
- Hand Guards
The XRX ‘LRH’ model comes with an accessible 780mm seat height which is 50mm lower than the standard Tiger XRX, and has the adjustable seat set-up which offers another 20mm reduction to take the lowest seat height setting to 760mm.
The more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, lighter exhaust system, new full-colour TFT instruments and switchgear, new five-position screen, and four riding modes are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRX Low Ride Height model.
19-inch aluminium cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance tyres work together with the dynamic systems of the XRX ‘LRH’ model to ensure an enjoyable comfortable all-road ride. You’ll immediately notice the control gained from a new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most. This, in addition to category-defining core technologies including ride-by-wire throttle and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRX delivers a full-on road-focused adventure every single day.
|Max Power EC||95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm|
|Max Torque EC||79Nm @ 8,050rpm|
|Brakes Front||Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS|
|Front Suspension||Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 140 mm travel (low seat version)|
|Rear Suspension||Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 150 mm rear wheel travel (low seat version)|